DIY Court Filings through TurboCourt
The Putnam County Clerk of Court has partnered with TurboCourt to offer a “Do-It-Yourself” portal for completing forms for certain court case types. It’s a fast, easy and secure way to prepare and update those Court Case filings online.
TurboCourt provides you the ability to access documents, initiate or respond to court action 24×7, become empowered to address key issues relevant to your case as well as become educated about the process through an easy to follow format, free of complex language, all from the comfort of your home or local public facility.
Below are links for filing the DIY case types offered online. More case types will be offered in the future.
Filing your own forms is easy! Click on the correct link above and follow the instructions. Follow the three steps below:
• Step 1 – Where to File
• Select the county you want to file your paperwork in. To file in Putnam County you will want to
choose “Putnam” from the drop-down menu.
• Step 2 – Sign Up / Log In
• If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account.
• You will receive an email from TurboCourt with tips, links and tutorials.
• Step 3 – Complete Forms
• Answer the questions as prompted and TurboCourt will walk you through the process.
• Print and file your forms.
Disclaimer: The Putnam County Clerk of Court is not responsible for the TurboCourt website, its content or any errors that may be found on the website or the forms provided on the website.